Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Carnivores, Herbivores, Omnivores, and More!
Transcript of Carnivores, Herbivores, Omnivores, and More!
Carnivores are animals that eat only meat for their food source.
Herbivores are animals that eat only plants.
Omnivores are animals that eat both meat and plants. Most humans are omnivores. Omni is latin for all.
Producers are organisms that can produce their own food. Plants are producers because they make their own food through photosynthesis.
Consumers are organisms that rely on food from the producers. Consumers cannot make their own food, they eat the producers. A zebra is a consumer, it eats the grass, which is the producer.
Decomposers are the organisms that eat the wastes in the soil. These organisms help break down the soil and its nutrients.