Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Persuasive Speech
1950 - 68 years old.
Today - 77 years old.
2050 100 years old.
Saving is Important "audience analysis revealed that all but two of us believe that saving for retirement is extremely important and the other two believe that it is moderately important" Social Security “the Social Security Trust Fund will run out of money in the year 2037.”
Our subject is 25 years old and is making $100,000 a year.
He invests 3% of his salary with an employer matching that 3%.
He plans to retire at 65 and receive $65,000 a year to live on. SOLUTION!
Step 1. Create a budget.
Step 2. Allocate funds to savings.
Step 3. Invest in a Mutual Fund Will You Be Ready To Retire? Mutual Funds 1.Charles Schwab offers over 2,000 no-load funds available without transaction fees. These funds can be started with as little as $100.00 with no cost to you. Compound Interest is GOOD... Betterexplained.com Take Action Hothardware.com Watoday.com We can afford to save...
We can't afford not to.