Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
April 16 Dicks
Transcript of April 16 Dicks
• The simplest measure of efficiency is the quantity of inputs that it takes to produce a given output, efficiency= outputs/inputs
• Dicks is also using the experience curve to achieve lower cost structure in their company
• With aggressive advertising and pricing this can lower cost structure
Innovation Eliminating uncertainty with new products using statistical data of customer needs.
Reducing poor commercialization by only carrying high-quality products.
Avoiding technological myopia by staying on top of new technologies. Quality Offering popular name brands
Higher quality means less re-work, fewer mistakes, fewer delays and better use of time and materials.
Better quality leads to higher market share, increased profitability. Responsiveness No Pressure
Ability to respond to peak periods
Evaluation Dicks is still a front runner in the sporting goods market
Dicks offers top of the line brand name products that will continue to increase profitability and market share
Dicks has continually answered to changes in the external environment in a highly fragmented industry