Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
designing the ever-best sourcing function
Transcript of designing the ever-best sourcing function
designing the sourcing service portfolio
tech & knowledge
measure & report
how good looks like?
less agency spend?
saving on tooling?
saving on marketing?
passive candidate only?
passive & active candidate?
market intel gathering?
standard vs. flexible services?
naming the function?
DNA of a super-sourcer?
separate or not?
splitted functions or e2e?
buy or build?
what to incentivize?
what to measure?
available raw data?
KPIs and SLAs?
who talks to who?
Boolean string creators?
@thebalazs - firstname.lastname@example.org
designing the ever-best