Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Science project: Hot Ice
Transcript of Copy of Science project: Hot Ice
as sodium acetate. Purpose The purpose is to produce a useful product sodium acetate. Science Project
2012-2013 Materials One liter of vinegar
A medium pot
and measuring spoons. Procedure Variables Dependent variables:
measuring spoons Step 1: Pour six liters of vinegar into the pot.
Step 2: Slowly add 3 tablespoons of baking soda and stir.
Step 3: Let solution boil until a thin layer of crystal forms on the surface.
Step 4: Pour the solution in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap and let solution cool until room temp.
Step 5: Put solution in refrigerator for 1 hour and keep wrapped.
Step: 6: Take out solution and then touch or pour slowly on the plate and watch the crystals form. Resources http://www.drugs.com/pro/sodium-acetate.html