Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Science project: Hot Ice
Transcript of Copy of Science project: Hot Ice
as sodium acetate. Purpose The purpose is to produce a useful product sodium acetate. Science Project
2012-2013 Materials One liter of vinegar
A medium pot
and measuring spoons. Procedure Variables Dependent variables:
measuring spoons Step 1: Pour six liters of vinegar into the pot.
Step 2: Slowly add 3 tablespoons of baking soda and stir.
Step 3: Let solution boil until a thin layer of crystal forms on the surface.
Step 4: Pour the solution in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap and let solution cool until room temp.
Step 5: Put solution in refrigerator for 1 hour and keep wrapped.
Step: 6: Take out solution and then touch or pour slowly on the plate and watch the crystals form. Resources http://www.drugs.com/pro/sodium-acetate.html