Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basic 6 - Unit 4A
Transcript of Basic 6 - Unit 4A
How's the weather?
It is _______
It is __
What's the weather like in these places?
in the summer?
Work in pairs.
Make a list of
What things should you take if you travel to these places?
Cuzco is sunny but cold. You should take a sweater, long pants and a jacket. Cuzco is also rainy, you should also take an umbrella and rain boots.
You should ____________
I don't think you should _____________
You're probably right.
OK, I will.
Really? I don't think so.
Really? I think I'll be OK.
Really? I'd rather not
Your partner is visiting Peru for the first time.
Create a role play in which you...
1. Recommend a city he should travel to.
2. Talk about the weather in this city.
3. Suggest places to visit and food to eat.
4. Talk about the clothes and things he/she should take.
5. Your partner will accept or refuse your advice.
But / Or / So
The weather in Cuzco is cold
It is cold
I can't go to the beach.
You can eat pizza
lasagna for lunch.
(consequence / result)
Complete the following sentences
1. She loves him, but _______________________
2. Fred has four dogs, ________________________
3. Jane has a lot of money, _________________________
4. Bob is a dangerous criminal, _______________________
5. Sally's car is very old, _____________________
6. John exercises every day, ___________________________
usually takes his/her vacation in the
weather, so he/she should go to
because he/she can
Before we start......
Keep in mind...
Basic Classroom Language
What does _____ mean?
How do you say ______?
How do you pronounce this?
May I be excused for a minute?
1st day of classes
Oral & Written exams
A: Ok, I will
B: Also, when you are there you should visit Machupicchu. It's beautiful.
B: Hi _________, How was your trip?
A: It was great. I'm happy to be in Peru. Where should I go first?
B: I think you should travel to Cuzco
A: Good idea. How's the weather in Cuzco?
B: It's sunny but cold. You should take a jacket and a pair of rain boots.
A: Really? I don't think it is going to be too cold.
B: Well, you should definitely take a jacket.
A: You're probably right.
A: Hey ____________
- Traveling and the weather.
- Past memories
What's your favorite season? Why?