Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paper Towns
Locate three passages for the story that caused you to think while reading the novel. Record Page numbers**
1. " I took the flashlight in one hand and the nail polish in the other and stared at it closely. So red it was almost black. I'd seen this color before. --- I rotated the bottle around and saw, unambiguously, a tine smear of blue spray paint on the outside of the bottle. From her spray-painted fingers. I could be sure now. She'd been here after we parted ways that morning ( 167 ). "
2. "the four holes marking the rectangle, and the pinholes seemingly randomly distributed inside the rectangle. I'd seen a similar pattern before. In the empty room above the rolled up carpet. A map. With plotted points. ( 217 )".
3. " fyi, whoever Edits this -- the Population of agloe Will actually be One until may 29th at Noon. I recognized the capitalization immediately. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of sentences (236). "
Include five examples of figurative language: imagery, metaphor, simile, personification, alliteration, onomatopoeia
Margo Roth Spiegelman has led an interesting life, including breaking into Disney World & Seaworld. Her legacy lives on while she's not with us.
Clubs and activities: hiking or bungee jumping
Quote: " I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. " - Elizabeth Taylor
Music and hobbies: Traveling
Most likely to ... see every part of the world
Nickname : Q
Activities, clubs and Sports: chess club or band
Quote: “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Hobbies/ Music: Pop or rap
Most likely to ... be successful
By: Malasha Dalal