Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Role of Propaganda During the Cultural Revolution in China
Transcript of The Role of Propaganda During the Cultural Revolution in China
- biased nature
- promoting a particular cause or point of view To create a China which had peasants, workers and educated people working together to catch up and surpass the rest of the world in all aspects: culture, national defense, technology, sports.