Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Endangered Sea Creatures
Transcript of Endangered Sea Creatures
- The variety of nature decrese
- Decrese the knowlegde of sea creatures in future
- Lack of sea products for human
- Lack of food for breeding seasons - New, harder laws for hunting, killing sea creatures
- Build, make stronger, safer oil ship
- Flittering the water Already Extinct Sea Creatures 1. Steller’s Sea Cow 2. Megalodon Steller's Sea Cows were the largest and the only cold-water members of the scientific order 'Sirenia' The Steller’s Sea Cow was hunted primarily as a source of food, it was useful for cooking and a source of lamp oil. And the Steller's Sea Cow was used for shoes, belts and to make skin-covered boats. Why is it extincted? Megalodon was a prehistoric relative of today's Great White Shark. The tooth of a Megalodon greatly resembles a present day Great White's, only a Megalodon's is much larger. In general, some species can be able to persist through environmental change. And cosmopolitan species like Megalodon is likely to be extinct. Why is it extincted? The blue whale is a marine mammal belonging to the suborder of baleen whales, it is the largest known animal to have ever existed. Their large size led mariners to believe that such a huge animal could be a deadly threat in the sea. Also, blue whales are hunted for blubber and meat. Why are they on extinction? Fraser's Dolphin is found in deep waters in the Pacific Ocean and to a lesser extent in the Indian and Atlantic Oceans. The Fraser’s dolphins are hunted illegally for commercial shipping business with their meat, entanglement in fishing nets and marine environmental changes Why are they on extinction ? The hammerhead sharks are named for the unusual and distinctive structure of their heads, which are flattened and laterally extended into a "hammer" shape. These are subjected to being victimized for its fin. The sharks are caught by fishermen, dragged on board and is cut off their fins. Why are they on extinction ? Group Endangered Species 1