Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Picaresque novel
like a parody of the narration of the
Renaissaice : like the Epic`s books, cavariel's books , sentimental novels
and pastoral´s novels. Characteristics ·The main character was a picar
·Satiric intention and intinerant structure.
·Realism Picaresque novel Introduction: We're going to talk about Picaresque novel.
We hope you enjoy this presentation.
It appears in the 17th Century.
And it finished in the 19th Century. What the picaresque novel is? The Picaresque novel occured in between the Barroco and the Renaissance. By: Juan Da and Alejandr Ruiz It's a prose literarian form of writing very characteristical from
Spain. How this change affect Spain? In Spain also the moral social and religious went
into this literature changes The moral social and religious philosophy aumented in Spain with the Picaresque novel. Enjoy
this rolercoaster!!!! Bibliography http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novela_picaresca Picaresque novels “El Lazarillo de Tormes“ “Rinconete y Cortadillo” “Aventuras y Desventuras de Moll Flanders”