Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intro to Linux Syllabus - T R 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM HANGR00124
Transcript of Intro to Linux Syllabus - T R 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM HANGR00124
Syllabus. - http://callinanllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SyllabusLinux.pdf
What is Linux?
An operating system.
Let's talk about the history of it.
Kernel + modules
all put together in distributions
Let's set up a VM
Oracle VirtualBox - https://www.virtualbox.org/
Modules - http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-display-list-of-modules-or-device-drivers-in-the-linux-kernel/
Kernel - https://www.kernel.org/
libraries - http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LibraryArchives-StaticAndDynamic.html
listing libraries - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/50159/show-all-libraries-used-by-executables-on-linux
Top 10 distributions - http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major
1. Set up your own copy of a linux distro using https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
2. Install LAMP / use LAMP to set up a web page that says Hi
T R 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM HANGR00124
PPT - Command Line