Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MAF Youth presentation
Transcript of MAF Youth presentation
How connected are we?
How can we help?
how do you interact?
How do you make sense of the world around you?
We are MAF
In 1948 two British ex RAF airmen set off to Sudan to find out about the needs of the people.
We use our aircraft to do emergency medical flights, deliver food, building materials or even animals! We work closely with local churches, governments and other charities to make sure that we serve the people we meet in the best way possible.
We now work in more than 35 countries, have over 135 aircraft, 1000 partners and land in more locations than any other airline
What were the needs?
Use your voice to influence
pray- we believe it works
Make people think
Raise your voice!