Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Phases of the Moon
Transcript of Phases of the Moon
occurs when the moon
is positioned between
he earth and sun. The first quarter and
third quarter moons
(often called "half moon"),
happen when the moon is at a
90 degree angle
to the earth and sun.
So we are seeing exactly
half of the moon . A gibbous moon
a full moon and
a half moon,
or between a half moon
and a full moon. A crescent moon
is part way between
a half moon
and a new moon,
or between a new moon
and a half moon. Full Moon
is when the
entire moon is