Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman Projects Day 2
Transcript of Roman Projects Day 2
Do Now - October 2, 2014
Today's Learning Goal
SWBAT identify specific facts and details to include in their Primary Source in order to show accuracy and clarity.
PROJECT PLANNING TOOL
The Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church evolved out of the Great Schism.
1. Can I easily tell what transformation they are writing about?
2. Are their details accurate and true?
3. Do their ideas make sense?
Quality Work! :)
On your paper, write
The name of the transformation on the top
The name of the project underneath.
specific details and facts
relate to the transformation you chose?
Write an many as you can think of on the post-it notes.
Answer these in your Do Now notebook.
You are a historian. You find an
ancient letter. You hope it is
about Ancient Rome. What
specific clues might you look
for in order to know for certain?
(3-4 complete sentences)
1. We chose specific Roman transformations to focus on.
2. We chose our projects.
3. We talked about craftsmanship, clarity and specificity.
1. Why is this transformation
2. What is something interesting about this transformation?
Pass Back Papers
Write the TRANSFORMATION that you chose in the MIDDLE Bubble.
Peer Check-in Questions
It was necessary to split the Roman Empire into two parts.
Constantinople was a very different capital city than Rome was
Exit Ticket: Out of 10 points.
Complete the Planning Tool
Completing half (OR MORE) of this rough draft is your HW.
Please take out all notes and worksheets relates to your transformation.