Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 24, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 24, 2017
74 + 18
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
October 24, 2017
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
58 + 28
37 + 26
46 + 38
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Fact or fantasy?
1. Her car has a flat tire. _______________
2. The car sprouted wings and flew away. ____________
Combine these two sentences into one sentence.
3. Hobie has a cat. The cat's name is Elvis.
Correct these sentences.
4. please tell me your phone number i will call you tonight
5. mr thomas and mr smythe will visit the museum tomorrow