Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exam Autopsy
Item Analysis Worksheets
Print and fill out the following worksheets based on the exam you have chosen to analyze. If you ever fail an exam, this is the first step that you should always take.
Take incorrect test item analysis to PASS Program Coordinator to discuss plans for next exam.
1. Analyze incorrect test answers to determine reason for error
2. Gain correct information for acquisition of content concepts
3. Use information to reformulate study plan for future exams
Using tests as a learning tool, even when you haven't performed as well as you might wish, is one of the most important steps you can take as a post-test strategy. Analyzing the items you missed, an exam autopsy, helps determine what happened, why it happened, and what you need to do to prevent it from happening again.
For this self-evaluation, use any exam that you have completed, even if you didn't do well. This maay mean that you have to go to the course director's office to get access to the old exam.
Make Appointment with Mentor
If the exam you chose to analyze was an exam you failed, make an appointment to see your mentor and bring the analysis to the meeting.
1. Submit Analysis Summary to your mentor.
2. Develop a plan to prepare for the next exam