Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chatter's Folly
The second step an online predator makes is that they will continue to build trust in their "prey." The third step a predator usually makes is that they will confide in you. They will convince you to keep your friendship a secret.
The fourth step they take is that they will send you an embarrasing picture, tell you something embarrasing, or something of the like to make sure you wont tell. Sometimes, but not always,
a predator will threaten you,
saying that if you tell unspeakable things will happen. Finally, after the predator has you under their thumb, they will want to meet face to face.