Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Android KitKat
Google & KitKats
Google is going to use KitKat as the name for its next Android mobile operating system
Idea & Cooperation
The idea for branding Android 4.4 was developed internally
No money was spent by Google or Nestle on the deal
Change "K" release of Android to KitKat from Key Lime Pie because they realized very few people actually know about it
Deal which involves Nestle shipping 50 million Android branded KitKats across 19 countries
Tried to keep secret by both companies
Despite the fact that packaging production began more than 2 months ago
Win Android Swag
According to the official Android KitKat site, there will be opportunities to win Android swag
When you purchase soon-to-be-release Android branded KitKats
Could get a Nexus 7 and Google Play credit