Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Journey to Inspire
Transcript of A Journey to Inspire
inspiring social workers in macro practice
Complex problems require innovative solutions.
Clients MUST be involved in program design & implementation.
Social workers are powerful translators between industry, government & social services.
ADVANCING SOCIAL & ECONOMIC JUSTICE
The case for justice must be based in evidence & communicated clearly.
RESEARCH INFORMED PRACTICE
Social workers must understand their lens and agency, and its impact in practice.
Social workers must hold the profession accountable to its ethical foundation.
"Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt will always glorify the hunter."
Hopwood vs. UT Law School
PROGRAM DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
POLICY & ADVOCACY
EQUITY, ADVOCACY & COLLABORATION
learning to inspire
1. the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative
2. the drawing in of breath; inhalation