Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
International Banking System
Transcript of International Banking System
So financial institutions have continued to make GOOD RISK ANALYSIS before to grant funding.
In fact, the SUB-PRIME segment has not been developed in Spain -The Euro -Exterior sector dependency The reallity And now... If the crisis is different...What is the real problem? Over-leaverage Decrease i% Increase over-indebtedness Housing bubble. Housing Bubble International credit housing redemption Spanish economic Crisis But the ECB offers a float But the Spanish model used for securitization is different from the American model:
1.In Spain, the securitization has been developed with the objective of get LONG TERM CREDIT. Without carrying out a real transfer of the risk.
2.The development has been based on simple and TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL STRUCTURES.
3.And the QUALITY of these securization was HIGHER with delinquency rates lower than no securization assets Over-Indebtedness Unproductive develop model & housing bubble Structural comercial debt This sector is unproductive and where all the system's strength is in the labor force. The Future depends of ... 1- Of how the economic crisis and current financier resolves. - The exhibition to the sector of the real-estate promotion is a problem that will not be solved completely in the short term, though that the decrease of the prices
- The reduction of capacity of the sector in his set, simultaneously that increases the size of the entities increasing the efficiency.
- To increase his base of the capital and to adapt his ratios of leverage. II- Of the new rules of the game that finally are adopted national and internationally. And now... This model became investment market and the spiral became one of the largest housing bubbles in Europe.