Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marie Curie 1867-1934
Transcript of Marie Curie 1867-1934
Date of Birth- November 7, 1867
Date of Death- July 4th 1934
She had 2 kids- Irene Joliot Curie 1897-1956 and Eve Curie- 1904-2007
She was married to- Pierre Curie. 1859-1906
Nobel Prize Physics- 1903
Davy Medal- 1903
Matteucci Medal- 1904
Nobel Prize in Chemistry- 1911
She was known for
She was the only person to win a noble prize in two different sciences.
Prize motivation: "In admission of the extraordinary services they have rendered by their joint researches on the radiation experience discovered by Professor Henri Becquerel"
Opinions on Marie
~I think Marie was a brave women and she paid the way for the women in war now.
~I think that Marie is a really strong women who really loved her friends and family. She was very pretty and loving.