Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 17; Psychology for Sports Performance: 2: Stress, Anxiety, Arousal and Sports Performance
Transcript of Unit 17; Psychology for Sports Performance: 2: Stress, Anxiety, Arousal and Sports Performance
The definition of stress is a physical, mental, or emotional response to events that causes bodily or mental tension.
Anxiety: A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties