Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mono Lake
Here is the food web - https://docs.google.com/a/s.c2e.org/drawings/d/1CiqUn9gPkXUwoxmBcfVgH64_qA6bZ8hxOgRcwVt8bos/edit
Some of the ways of human impact are fishing and too much salt water The lake population is starting to overpopulate. Then the lake is starting to dry up.
It is a lake ecosystem surrounded by deserts on three sides and the Sierra Nevada on the fourth. It's freezing cold in the winter, and dry and warm in the summer. It is the oldest lake in the U.S. One other ecosytem like this is The Great Lakes ecosystem.
By: Aaron Worland, Dominic Anderson, Luc Lagasse, Michael McClelland
Important because it prevides oxygen for the organisms in the water and the ones on the outside. Humans are destroying it by draining all the water giving it less room to grow, and polution is a big one too.