Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Youtube
- February 14, 2005
- Dec 2005 : officially became a corporation.
- Oct 2006: Google acquire YouTube for 1.65 billion
Purpose: People to discover and shape the world through video. - allows people to showcase products and share testimonials
- YouTube offers one kind of service to everyone: the ability to share their videos online
- It allows successful video makers to make money based on the popularity of their film
- unlike other companies, YouTube does not offer specific physical products Ki Jung Lee's favorite Youtube video YouTube’s mission is to provide fast and easy video access and the ability to share videos frequently YouTube Partner Program How the money works as a partner Competition - Hulu
- Yahoo! Inc.
- Viacom Inc.
- Aol Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Comcast's NBC Universal
- Turner Digital (Time Warner Inc.) Global:
Twitter: 5.3% Current Market Share of Google/ YouTube - Head quarter: San Bruno, CA - Right before the final purchase, Google's stocks rose about 2%
- 63 million users to 375 million users from 2006 to 2009
- only about 3% of Google's stock Youtube has about a 46% share of the online video market