Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3RD PERIOD ART 1 OCT 8-12
Transcript of 3RD PERIOD ART 1 OCT 8-12
VOCABULARY REVIEW RESPECT USE TIME WISELY OR TAKE THE GRADE!!!!! 12 x 18 LINEAR PERSPECTIVE IF I FINISH EARLY GROUP GRID ADD VALUE & DETAILS 1.I can GIVE MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION & LISTEN to review and instructions WITHOUT TALKING!!!!! 3.I can make a personal goal to talk less and more quietly while I work on my 12 X 18 drawing using LINEAR PERSPECTIVE. 4.While working on LINEAR PERSPECTIVE DRAWING, I can visually evaluate my work, considering COMPOSITION, CORRECT TECHNIQUE WHEN USING HORIZON LINE AND VANISHING POINT, DETAILS, CRAFTSMANSHIP, PROPORTION, AND CREATIVITY. 5.When I have sketched my 12 X 18 LINEAR PERSPECTIVE DRAWING, I can make a decision to add value and detail with pencil or colored pencil. It might be a good idea to outline my drawing using a pen. 6. If I finish early, I can work on my color scheme coloring worksheet as a color vocabulary review. I may also answer questions to a projected color review activity if asked to do so. 7.If asked to do so, I can work on assembling my group grid. EXIT TICKET/CLEAN UP 8.I can turn in completed work, clean my work space, put away materials before leaving, and sit on my stool until the bell rings if I am done cleaning. THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING LEFT ON MY DESK!!! (5 min or less) 1. Review Grading Criteria for 12 X 18 Depth Technique Drawing.
2. Complete your color scheme coloring sheet (20 min or less or take it home)
3. Complete written review of color vocabulary.
4. I can give my undivided attention to an Art History Presentation and can take notes for a grade.
5. I can turn in completed work, clean my work space, put away materials before leaving, and sit on my stool until the bell rings if I am done cleaning. THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING LEFT ON MY DESK!!! (5 min or less) Friday Oct 12