Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of obesity
Ariah Jackson & Gloria Ramirez
-A disorder involving excessive body fat that increases the risk of health problems
Heart disease and stroke
High blood pressure
Gallbladder disease and gallstones
Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea
Unhealthy diet and eating habits
Lack of sleep
What causes Obesity ?
reviewing your health history
calculating your BMI
general physical exam
blood tests may include a cholesterol test, liver function tests, a thyroid test and others
Tests and Diagnosis
The goal of obesity treatment is to reach and stay at a healthy weight.
These can include but are NOT limited to:
Exercise and activity
Prescription weight-loss medications
Eat healthy meals and snacks.
Know and avoid the food traps that cause you to eat.
Monitor your weight regularly