Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CARNIVAL
when is it?
How do people celebrate?
Tradition here in Ecuador
food and drink
Costumes and decorations
the street eigth
The carnival is one of the many traditional festivities in Ecuador. The Ecuadorian people play with water. They throw water balloons, sometimes even eggs and flour to friends and strangers passing by the street. Many festivities are held in different regions of the country
Also, they drink their traditional Pajaro Azul which is a strong alcohol beverage and eat hornado, cuy and other traditional food.