Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tennis
Rachelle en Willem
An international tennis player (female)
suffers from anxiety feelings during a match.
When she is leading in the match, and can serve for the set, or the match,
she starts thinking about giving away this lead
, which will lead to very
. Eventually, she loses matches that she normally should win. She doesn't know what to do any more.
Conclusion intake: This player wants to
control her nervousness during a match at deciding moments
in the match. Client wants to learn mental skills to
continue playing relaxed
and how she will be able to
focus on different aspects than on the anxiety
played tennis for about 8 years
trained a tennis team (advantage
shorttrack / longtrack
The benefits of self talk
can increase your motivation
can raise or lower your energy during a tennis training and game
focus on your task during the game
decrease your stress level
raise of self confidence
Who am I?
Why this minor?
Experience with mental coaching
History in sports
How to move
What is Self-Talk?
Create the desired mind-set