Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SPAIN
Spain is located in Europe
I picked Spain
It is temperate, very dry, & there is very little snow but it is icy.
They eat ham and lots of meat.
Spaniards don't believe in Santa Clause. That's messed up.
During Christmas, Spaniards do three Kings day.
Yes they do Kings day.
Pavo Trufado de Navidad (Christmas Turkey with Truffles)
1 turkey of 4 kg.
½ kg. minced lean pork
1 kg. minced veal
Salt and ground black pepper
1 glass of brandy
1 large glass of dry oloroso sherry
3 tins (of 90g) truffles (mushrooms)
150 g "jamon serrano"
200 g belly of pork in rashers
8 egg yolks
A few drops of vanilla essence
1 pint milk
2 tbls. syrup
4 oz. sugar
There are many other traditions one is called Hongueros cooking of meat where they eat lots of meat.
Celebrating the three kings. They brought baby Jesus gifts. And they throw candy at kids.
They use belen/nacimiento/pesebre and celebrate it. It is food and fiesta.
o -i feel reala distracte ri now Ms.Channel
They do lots of cool stuff
They celebrate and decorate.