Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teens in the 50's
Transcript of Teens in the 50's
almost all the time. Poodle skirts and saddle shoes were worn by girls. Some men wore t-shirts with black leather jackets. Others wore
button down shirts or pull over sweater vests. Rock n' roll was listened to all the time Parents thought the music was brainwashing the children. Parents also thought their children were going to rebel because of the music. Music was listened to through a jukebox Teen dances were shut down There were racial tensions In their spare time, teens went to drive in movies and sock hops.