Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COMM 3330: Movie Review Example
Transcript of COMM 3330: Movie Review Example
In the summer between junior high and high school,
four boys undertake an adventure to find the body of
a dead boy. They learn about their friendships
and themselves. Thin Slicing Making generalizations about someone
based on a small amount of information Chris as thief Teddy as insane Gordie as athletic Turning Point Causal or reflective point in a relationship that marks that there has been a positive or negative change in the relationship. Storge A friendship love that develops over time.
Trust, caring, and compassion
based relationships. All four boys trust each other and look out for each other.
No one is left behind when the train comes across the bridge. Recommendation Chris comforts Gordie after a
close encounter with Ace. Love Teddy and Vern walking on the tracks singing the lollipop song.