Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conceptualize Events
Large physical evidence,such as a handgun used in a criminal homicide, is often easily found at the crime scene.There is a possibility that a much smaller types of evidence are also present, these will be located only if the investigator is able to conceptualize events.
Found strangled and stabbed
One of the victims was found near a door
Suspect was identified and convicted of murder
Must be checked for accuracy
trace evidence vacuums are quite useful in locating very small items of evidence.
Trace Evidence: often located using alternative light systems
It does not take a great deal of conceptualization to recognize larger items of evidence at a crime scene.
Keep in mind both facts and inferences
When assumption is made......