Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Edward Koekert M1 Renainssance
Transcript of Edward Koekert M1 Renainssance
In the Renaissance ages composers and music players used lutes which were like guitars; in fact lutes, created in 1596, were later converted to guitars in the 19th century. The lutes were created by Sixtus Rauchwolff, in germany. The lutes were made out of spruce, rosewood, and ebony. The Renaissance ages were from the 1400s to the 1600s.
William Byrd lived from1540-1623. He lived 83 years and was considered by many to be the greatest English Renaissance composers. He had a very unique style.