Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Huge competitive advantage over its competitors
Great for people with loaded schedules
Anytime Fitness $29, Snap Fitness $40
Question 2: What type of franchise makes the most sense for Snap Fitness?
- Area Franchise agreement
- Single Franchisor
- Multiple-Unit Franchisees Question 3: What type of characteristics do you think Snap Fitness looks for in its Franchisees? Financial Aspects: Net Worth: $250,000
Liquid Asset: $500,000
Franchise fee: $15,000
Royalty fee: $499/month
Five Year Commitment
Question 3: What types of characteristics do you think Snap Fitness looks for in its franchisees? The Owner:
Own more than one franchise
Semi-retirees or have other jobs
Now attracts young people Question 4: What do you think lies ahead for Snap Fitness? What are some of the things that can go right and wrong as the firm grows?
Increase in Franchisees/Profits
Straying from Business Standards
About Snap Fitness:
Founded by Pete Taunton in 2004
Not obligated to sign a contract
Members build their own web pages
"Top 21 Franchises for young entrepreneurs"
#35 on Franchise 500 list Group 5: Case 15.1
Daniel Arft, Carla Panetta, Megan Reeves, Yoko Wilson