Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pnieb
Language Standars CEFR ¿Approach? Cicle 1: 3 preeschool, 1 & 2 Elementary (2009-2010)
Cicle 2: 3 y 4 Elementary (2010-2011)
Cicle 3: 5 y 6 Elementary (2010-2011)
Cicle 4: 1, 2 y 3 Secondary (2011-2012)
2012- 2013 Oficial Formalization of NEPBE Structure Common European Frame of Reference
Student's level: B1
Student's level: C1 Standars CEFR Elements Expected learning
Product Organization Legal Support Artículo 3°constitucional
Ley general de educación
* Education in equality of oportunities.
* Development of the individual and transformation
Plan nacional de desarrollo 2007-2012
* Elevate quality of education.
* Competence Education
Programa sectorial de educación 2007-2012
* standars y goal based of on students development.
* Minimize inequalities. Education Quality
Education Equality Specific Competencies Doing
Being Historic & Social/Vygotskian
Social Cultural Scoail Practice of language Social Environments of Learning:
* Familiar y community
* Academic and educational
* Literary and ludic Hours of learning
1060 hrs total - Theory developed by Vygotsky.
- Variation of cognitive constructivism.
- Enphazises the collaborative nature of learning.
- Learning is related to the social context where it happens.
- Cognitive functions are originated as producto of social interations.
- Languaje and cultura, are frame of reference to experiment, communicate and understand reality. Guideline of interation with texts. Orientedbu a communicative objective connected to the cultural situation. Complex and articulated configurations of doing with the language, knowing about the language and ways of being with the language;to preserve language functions in social life and its formal aspects.
a) Know to do with the language,
b) Know about the language and
c) Know to be with the language. Puy knowledge of the language (TL) into practice in real communicative contexts Reflexion on who learns about the concepts, properties, characteristics and linguistic elements of language with the purpose of being consciously aware of its use. Sets aspects related with interculturality and diversity of language; besides the attitudes and values implicated in oral and writen interaction between individuals. Approach language through close and familair situations to gain confidence. Strategies to learn and study in formal and academic situations in the TL. Approach literary situations by means of reading, writing and oral interactions. Profr. José Luis Martínez Barragán
* Theoretical background and conceptualization (Approach and L2 vs LE) Critic Teacher's material (program)
student's book/teacher's book Teacher's formation and training
(Inicial: normales and universities, and
Continuous: training and upgrading) coverage of NEPBE Hiring (human and economic resourses) The way NEPBE is implemented and teacher's praxis Methods from theVygotskian Approach:
- Experimental or Discovery Learning
- Cooperative Learning
-Collaborative Learning Zhizhko, E. (2011). Enseñanza de lenguas extranjeras enfoque vygotskiano. Mexico. P. 116.