Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of poisonous plants
By: Gary William Kahl
What are other names that people call the Jimsonweed?
Where is Jimsonweed found, and at what time of the year can this be found?
Jimsonweed grows in fields pastures agronomic(or the sciences applied to soil), and vegetable crop lands, orchards, vineyards, ditchbanks, livestock enclosures, roadsides and other open or unmanaged disturbed places.
The Jimsonweed grows in the months June-September
What is some of the minor affects of Jimsonweed?
Jimsonweed causes Tachycardia-which is an abnormaly rapid heart rate.
causes blurred vision
and causes combative behavior.
what are some of the major affects of Jimson weed?
Causes death rarly