Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anti-Bullying
-Hurtful behaviour What Counts as bullying: 1. Physical Bullying
2. Hurtful Language
3. Cyber Bullying How will you help end bullying? It could be how big you are, the colour of your skin, or how you're doing at school.
But no one's the same - and that's why bullying is so stupid. Bullying often starts when people pick
on something about you that's different. What should I do? Walk away or stay in a group. You're less likely to be bullied when there are other people around. Bullies don't like witnesses.
Tell someone you trust, like a parent, teacher or friend. You will feel better and you can think of ways to beat the bully together.
Practise at home saying "no" or "leave me alone".
Write a note to someone if you find it hard to say how you are feeling. Don't be afraid to
about what you're
going through. Tell someone you trust, like a parent, teacher or friend. You will feel better and you can think of ways to beat the bully together.
Practise at home saying "no" or "leave me alone". If someone says "you're ugly", say "thank you".
Write a note to someone if you find it hard to say how you are feeling. Watch the video.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/13908106 TELL! TELL! TELL! A n t i -