Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Delawre
is a middle colony
Delaware had no religious barriers. It was open to Quakers, Jews, Lutherans, Catholics and others.
A typical farm was 50 to 150 acres consisting of a house, barn, yard and fields.
Delaware was the 1st of the original 13 colonies to become a state on December 7, 1787.
and Jack Yurich
Delaware produces agricultural products and natural resources but can also manufacture iron ore products such as plows, tools, kettles, locks, nails, and large blocks of iron which it exports to England.
Delaware has the nickname "The Breadbasket colony" because it grows so many crops, especially wheat.
Wilmington and Georgetown
Atlantic coastal plain
30,000 acres of swamp
Soil was fertile-good for farming
thank you for watching...
Come to Delaware