Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
john viselon 14 November 2011
Transcript of Recorder
take a "picture" of it. Recorder Pitfalls - No half moons! (covering the hole halfway)
- Blow warm air (Throw a snowball at me, then warm
up your hands.)
- Bring the volume down.
- LEFT HAND up top, Right Hand on bottom!!!!!
- Make sure you start on the first hole
- Show me what I'm doing wrong.
- Make beautiful sounds.
- "Flat, fat fingers."
-Play position (mouth) Practice Position (chin)
and Rest Position (across lap)
- If a child plays when he is not supposed to, he puts his recorder away until the end of the day (or 10 minutes?
-One child echo at a time for note/technique check
- "Spit a watermelon seed." (tongue-ing.)
Activities for One or Two notes
-Echo me. (four beats)
-Sit in circle, each student models, other students echo.
-Teacher chunks chords on piano or plays drum, student makes up solo.