Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Recorder
take a "picture" of it. Recorder Pitfalls - No half moons! (covering the hole halfway)
- Blow warm air (Throw a snowball at me, then warm
up your hands.)
- Bring the volume down.
- LEFT HAND up top, Right Hand on bottom!!!!!
- Make sure you start on the first hole
- Show me what I'm doing wrong.
- Make beautiful sounds.
- "Flat, fat fingers."
-Play position (mouth) Practice Position (chin)
and Rest Position (across lap)
- If a child plays when he is not supposed to, he puts his recorder away until the end of the day (or 10 minutes?
-One child echo at a time for note/technique check
- "Spit a watermelon seed." (tongue-ing.)
Activities for One or Two notes
-Echo me. (four beats)
-Sit in circle, each student models, other students echo.
-Teacher chunks chords on piano or plays drum, student makes up solo.