Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2015 Busy Season
Transcript of 2015 Busy Season
Peak weeks for business
All hands on deck!
Targets don’t change
Dates You Need to Know!
Contests Begin: April 6
WOW Rate 54%+ Welcome Rally!
IT'S BUSY SEASON!!!
Week 2 & 6: Tickets for Quality Good+
(Good=1 ticket, Great= 2 tickets, WOW= 3 tickets)
Targets for Prod.
450 points per 8 hours worked
9 hours = 510 each day
Contests End: May 29
First Round of Prizes: May 1
Second Round of Prizes: May 29
Accuracy 98.5+ Tie-Dye Day
Abandonment Rate 6% or less Trucker Hats
Productivity 450+ Photobooth
Week 1 & 5: Tickets for 450+ per 8 hours
Week 3 & 7: Tickets for 5+ orders per day
Week 4 & 8: Tickets for on-time logins
OT Schedule sent out- Have you reviewed it?
UPL affects the whole team and our customers
Keep each other motivated
Send us your ideas!