Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Liberalism
Sense of social obligation.
Promotion of positive liberty.
Promotion of choice and oppertunity.
Equality of oppertunity.
limited welfare provision.
State-sponsered welfare schemes.
State management of the ecnonomy.
Greater concentration on equality of oppertunity.
Freedom from social deprivation.
A very restricted state, mostly confined to defence and possibly regulation of currency.
Abolition of laws that restict self-regarding action.
Minimal law and order protection.
A completely free market economy devoid of regualtions.
Promotion of greater economic equality or justice.
Political and consitiutional reform to control state powers.
More popular democracy.
Decentralisation of government.
Defence of group rights.
Promotion of worker and consumer rights.
Tolerant social and law and order policy.
Support of multiculturalism.
Promotion of social mobility.
Liberty of the individual.
Individuals free to pursue self-intrest.
Tolerance of different beliefs, religions and cultures.