Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plot Triangle
* introduce characters
* create setting
* begin story Rising Action
* Where things start to go wrong, leading up to the main problem (the climax)
* There will be clues to what will happen in the climax in the rising action. Climax
* The main problem of the story
* Where most of the action takes place
* Should be exciting and the action should have built up to this moment. Falling Action
* Where the climax (main problem) begins to get fixed.
* We should see signs that things are improving and the problem (climax) is getting sorted out.
* Leads into the resolution Resolution
* The end of the story, where the climax (main problem) has been RESOLVED (sorted out).
* Allows the reader to feel content that the story has finished well (or left them wanting more).
* All 'loose ends' should be sorted out.