Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plot Triangle
* introduce characters
* create setting
* begin story Rising Action
* Where things start to go wrong, leading up to the main problem (the climax)
* There will be clues to what will happen in the climax in the rising action. Climax
* The main problem of the story
* Where most of the action takes place
* Should be exciting and the action should have built up to this moment. Falling Action
* Where the climax (main problem) begins to get fixed.
* We should see signs that things are improving and the problem (climax) is getting sorted out.
* Leads into the resolution Resolution
* The end of the story, where the climax (main problem) has been RESOLVED (sorted out).
* Allows the reader to feel content that the story has finished well (or left them wanting more).
* All 'loose ends' should be sorted out.