Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Why Blog?
Means of communication between students (and may be moderated)
Easy to integrate other material: external links, as well as videos, animations and photos)
Entries are date-stamped Blog is short for "weB log"
Like an online journal (when used by individuals)
Can organize a whole website (for individuals or groups) Set up a Blog Using WordPress Identify your needs
Have students keeping blogs as well Happy Blogging! http://csusmoberly.wordpress.com Choose the site that's right for you:
Hosted, or on your own server / website.
Choose settings to enable, restrict, and/or monitor students' usage of the site.
Add and test content. Pedagogical Reasons
Emphasizes the public nature of academic work
Blog structure illustrates useful concepts about organizing information
Reaches beyond the classroom or LMS http://kdevries.net/teaching/ http://amee24.wordpress.com Kim De Vries
02/15/11 By Teachers For Research