Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is It Fact or CRAAP?
Transcript of Is It Fact or CRAAP?
Relevance. CR A AP ? A is for Authority. Does the information relate to your topic? Who is the intended audience? Is the level appropriate for your use? Who is the author, source, or publisher? What is the suffix of the url? Does the author have credentials? Is there contact information? CRA A P A is for Accuracy. Is the information supported by evidence? Can it be verified in another source? Is it unbiased? Is it free of errors? CRAA P P is for Purpose. Is the information fact, opinion, or propaganda? What is the purpose of the information? Be informed!
Search for information...
look for the truth!