Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intro # 8:
Transcript of Intro # 8:
No worksheet, questions on test.
Classical conditioning worksheet
Intro # 8:
Operant conditioning worksheet
questions on test, no worksheet
Homer really, really knows how to eat a donut.
all learning is a result of experience.
positive reinforcement generally works best because you
the thing you get.
a cognitive map is your mental representation of an environment
when this connect stops we call it extinction