Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Argumentative Essay
Television is one way to impact media on youth here are some examples from my article. The average canadian children watches nearly 14 hours of television each week. Also watching certain programs may encourage irresponsible sexual behavior.
Music videos is the second way to impact media on youth here are some examples from my article. Up to 75% material, and more than half contain violence that is often committed against women. Also attractive role models are the aggressors in more than 80% of music video violence.
Impact of media use on children and youth
Video games is the third way to impact media on youth here are some examples from my article. The study concluded that many video games rated as suitable for all audiences contained significant amounts of violence (64% contained intentional violence and 60% rewarded player for injuring a character.)