Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
STEPS IN MAKING COMPLETE DENTURE
Transcript of STEPS IN MAKING COMPLETE DENTURE
Preliminary cast & custom tray
Border moulding & secondary impression
Border Moulded custom trays
Secondary master casts
Occlusal rims & Jaw relation record
Trial denture base & occlusal rims
Articulation & teeth arrangement
Articulation of the casts
Tried in patient
Acrylized Complete denture
Complete dentures processed, trimmed & polished
Steps in fabrication
Diagnostic impression made with stock tray
Pre & Post treatment
Edentulous oral cavity
Jaw relation recorded
Teeth arrangement for trial