Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Management
1-What is Management ?definition and meaning
2-why we study Management?
2. The directors and managers who have the power and responsibility to make decisions and oversee an enterprise.
The size of management can range from one person in a small organization to hundreds or thousands of managers in multinational companies. In large organizations, the board of directors defines the policy which is then carried out by the chief executive officer, or CEO. Some people agree that in order to evaluate a company's current and future worth, the most important factors are the quality and experience of the managers.
BY:OMNIA MAHFOUZ خخ
1. The organization and coordination of the activities of a business in order to achieve defined objectives. Management is often included as a factor of production along with machines, materials, and money.
**why we study Management?
Business Administration means the planning, organizing, leading and controlling the efforts of other individuals to achieve specific goals , especially in facilities owned by private individuals or companies .
• rely on the principles of specialization and division of labor and the unity of command and equal authority and responsibility , authorization and so on.
• can operate in an atmosphere of public administration competition with private management practiced the same activity .
• under private management such as public administration to take into account the public interest and equality among customers .
• are not binding in Ann equal among all customers .