Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vampire Presentation
The 3 types of vampires i found were; Immortal, Mortal and Psychic Vampires. How To Create New Vampires Early History And Myth
One myth about vampires, is that they cannot see themselves in a mirror, and that they also drink blood, but why would they have to drink blood if they're already dead? Also vampires sleep in coffins. Powers Weaknesses Historical Vampires There are many powers a vampire can have, depending on who tells you, when i think vampire powers i think fast, strong, bat transformation and immortality. To become a vampire, you have to bitten by one, but not killed in the process.
Some of the weaknesses vampires have are garlic, stakes to the heart, crosses, holy water and of course, sunlight. Starting with Lilith who was thought to be the first vampire, then Dracula who is probably the most famous vampire, and much more.