Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of the Digital Camera
Transcript of History of the Digital Camera
By :Tracey Vaughan Willard Boyle(1924-2011) & Co-inventer George Smith A2 Work cited page died at age 86 Road Trip To Digital history charged coupled device several companies begin to pick up the device and development programs. Kodak invented the first digital still camera using CCD. (1975) Sony begin to mass produce CCD's for their camcorders. Won a Nobel prize in physics in 2009. Is a device for the movement of electrical charge
It was invented in 1969 at AT&T bells lab
CCD is a major technology for digital imaging. CCD lead the way to other technology today. (digital camera) LIKE www.about.com
www.alcatel-lucent.com Inventers The end!! OO B